What to do during the Bloggiesta?
- Write book, movie, TV, product reviews. Any reviews really.
- Write backup posts for a rainy day.
- Write that great post idea from three months back.
- Work on series posts.
- Write guest posts.
- Put out invitations for guest posts.
- Conduct and edit author interviews.
- Create template posts for your future reads (ie: title, images, linking, tags, etc,) so you can open up, write review and post without being bogged down with technicalities
- Clean up your tags, archives, books reviewed list, etc.
- Improve your blog template, clean up sidebars, add a favicon, install those plugins that you’ve been meaning to do.
- Add or edit your about me page, review policy, create landing pages (for example - an about me for Twitter readers page) or any other pages you might have.
- Any bloggy type housekeeping that you’ve been neglecting.
- Clean up and update your challenge lists. Link up your posts with hosts.
- Make sure all of your social network profiles are up to date. Brand yourself through those profiles with color scheme, images, etc.
- Go get a gravatar.
- Visit the Blogging Tips group on the Book Blogs Ning and find ways to improve your blog.
- Work on any specialized projects that you may have going.
Boy do i have alot of work to do! So what are my Bloggiesta goals?
- Post some new reviews.
- Review book to movie.
- Rearrange items.
- Fix any dead links.
- Maybe find a new blog layout.
- Finding a new blog host .
I guess i'll add on as i go. A great idea and incentive for people to stop putting things off and just get it done! Thanks to Mawbooks !!