Sunday, October 24, 2010

Its Monday, What Are You Reading?

Hosted by Sheila over at One Persons Journey Through A World of Books and this is what she has to say about it:


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme.  I offer a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment.  You receive one entry for every 10 comments, just come back here and tell me how many in the comment area.

Currently Reading:  Crestmont by Holly Weiss 
The Perfect Blend by  Trish Perry

Up Next:  Finding Becky by Martha Rogers
Chosen by Chandra Hoffman
Cry Ohana by Rosemary & Larry Mild



What is your reading week looking like?








Garfield


1 comment:

Alice said...

Happy reading, Natalie! I'm reading "Let the Right One In" for my R.I.P. V challenge.