Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Monday - Still Reading .... Mailbox Monday

I haven't had much time to read lately.  Life has become crazy! I was able to go back home a couple of weeks ago and had a nice visit with my boss and my parents. It was nice to be home and hopefully if everything goes right, I'll be back behind the desk at work this summer!



 
It's Monday, What Are You Reading is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey

I'm still working on the same books, see my last week post HERE .  
Little Princes: One Man's Promise to Bring Home the Lost Children of NepalCurrently reading Little Princes -  If you are looking for a book to read or to buy I highly recommend this one. The author adds a little humor to his serious and life changing story. I am enjoying it immensely! 







Mailbox Monday was created by The Printed Page 
and is now hosted by different blogs each month. This months its hosted by http://libraryofcleanreads.blogspot.com/. 

I received some awesome books!
A Walk For Sunshine by Jeff Alt with a video. An amazing story of his adventure on the Appalachian trail. Can't wait to read it and watch the video.

A Walk for Sunshine: A 2,160 Mile Expedition for Charity on the Appalachian Trail, 3rd EditionA Walk for Sunshine Appalachian Trail Show



No Safe Haven by Kimberley Woodhouse & Kayla R Woodhouse. First WildCard Tour March 28th.

No Safe Haven


Hello My Name Is James by R. M. Hamilton.  I'll be doing a book spotlight on this one!

Hello, my name is James

8 comments:

Jillian said...

haha love that mailbox picture... cracks me up

hope you had a great weekend!

Suko said...

Enjoy your new loot, Natalie! That mailbox picture is very funny. :)

Unknown said...

I agree! I was immediately drawn to that mailbox pic. Very unusual but quite cool.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Love that cute and quirky mailbox! Your books look good, too.

Hope you have a great reading week.

Ann Summerville said...

I stopped by your blog today.

Ann

Kathryn Magendie said...

Enjoy your reading!

and what a mailbox - it could go to the post office for you and take your letters and pick them up - stop for lunch along the way - don't know what it'd eat - um, okay, I need to stop now :-D

Alice said...

I really like that mailbox picture! Happy reading, Natalie!

Unknown said...

Natalie;
I'd love to get a mailbox like that but I don't know where I'd live after my wife made me leave home.
Mike Draper
PS Stop over at my blog and say hi.