Monday, September 21, 2009

Its Monday! What Are You Reading?

Hosted by J. Kaye Book What are you reading on Mondays?

Well, I'm currently reading
An Accidental Life by Laurel-Rain Snow . I'm having a hard time putting it down!

Last week finished Distant Thunder: Book One of the Lightning Chronicles by Jimmy Root Jr.

After Accidental Life will be moving onto the book I won from the Early Reviewers at Library Thing, called The Book of Samuel: A Novel by Erik Raschke .

So that's the plan and I hope everyone has an awesome reading week!




Best regards,

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

An Accidental Life is on my TBR list. It may need to be bumped up. :) Happy reading.
My list is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-are-you-reading-monday_21.html

Allison Vaughn said...

Sounds like a good week! Enjoy your Early Reviewers book!

Allison
http://www.wellreadreviews.com

Anonymous said...

I look forward to your review of Laurels book! :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I hope you stay up all night reading this book, Natalie! LOL.

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Love when I am reading books I love.

Jessica said...

I am currently reading City of Bones. I will probably read Gourmet Rhapsody next.
Enjoy the books you're reading this week! I look forward to your reviews.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I look forward to your thoughts on all of these books. They sound great!

Wendi said...

Sadly, I haven't read any of these - hope you are enjoying them!

~ Wendi

Lisa said...

Nataliiiieee, I have an award for you!!

http://bookblabbing.blogspot.com/2009/09/awards.html