Monday, February 1, 2010

Its Monday, What Are You Reading?

 From GoComics

Its that day already!! Monday....  Its one of those days...

It's Monday! What are you reading this week? is a weekly event to celebrate what we are reading for the week as well as books completed the previous week. Feel free to join in this weekly event if you'd like as well as use the photo/pic/button above.

Well I'm still reading The Whitest Wall (Bootleg Brothers) (Mom's Choice Awards Recipient) -




And I FINALLY got Petals From The Sky by Mingmei Yip, a Library Thing Early Reviewer book and I'm so anxious to read it! I stare at it every day, LOL!! I know, I'm weird. 






What are you reading this week?


Best regards,



vote it up!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Petals from the Sky looks good, I love the cover. So pretty!
:0)

I'm STILL reading Wolf Hall, A Lion Among Men, and now I have just started The Triumph of Deborah.

jlshall said...

Not so weird! That's such a great cover, I'd stare at it, too. Sounds like you've got some good reading lined up.
Here's what I'm reading this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Petals from the sky sounds wonderful. I havent seen this one before.

Sassy Brit @ Alternative-Read.com said...

Hi! The Dark Matter Directive seems a good choice! Hope you enjoy it!! I'm checking it out now! :)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Oh, I love the cover of Petals from the Sky!