Hersheys has partnered with the Childrens Miracle Network for over 20 years. CMN is a non-profit alliance of children’s hospitals dedicated to providing state-of-the-art care, life-saving research and preventative education across North America.
How can we do this together? It’s simple:
- Participate to Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop of giving away virtual Easter Baskets by creating a blog post with specific rules described here.
- Hershey Company will donate $10 per each blog post to CMN, up to total of $5,000.
- One blog post per URL counts towards the donation, but you can give as many virtual Easter baskets as you want.
- The Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop will officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
- The blog post link has to be submitted to us for the donation to be counted.
- In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:
- HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I saw this over at Shawns Sharing and thought what a wonderful meme to participate in! So, I'm forwarding this on to:
Rainy Days and Mondays - Laurel
Book Blab - Lisa
Life in The Thumb - Stacy
All About N - Nely
At Home With Books - Alyce
Books and Needlepoint - Kristi
Alita Reads - Alita
BookFan - Mary
Hope you all do this. Its for a great cause.