Monday, May 10, 2010

Its Monday, What Are You Reading?






Yep! Its that time again. Hosted by Sheila over Book Journey, this is what she say's: 

What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.  It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list.
I love being a part of this and I hope you do too!  As part of this weekly meme I love to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme.  I offer a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment.  You receive one entry for every 10 comments, just come back here and tell me how many in the comment area.

Currently Reading: 


Next up :

From Chris Tusa's site:  Set in the slums of New Orleans, among clusters of crack houses and abandoned buildings, Dirty Little Angels is the story of sixteen year old Hailey Trosclair. When the Trosclair family suffers a string of financial hardships and a miscarriage, Hailey finds herself looking to God to save her family. When her prayers go unanswered, Hailey puts her faith in Moses Watkins, a failed preacher and ex-con. Fascinated by Moses’s lopsided view of religion, Hailey, and her brother Cyrus, begin spending time down at an abandoned bank that Moses plans to convert into a drive-through church. Gradually, though, Moses’s twisted religious beliefs become increasingly more violent, and Hailey and Cyrus soon find themselves trapped in a world of danger and fear from which there may be no escape.

Current reviews in progress :



So whats your plan this week? Happy Reading!






5 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Dirty Little Angels is one I really want to read. I hope you enjoy it. :) Have a great week!

Heidi V said...

Dirty Little Angels is also a book I wanted to read! I hope you enjoy your weekly reads...

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Dirty Little Angels does sound interesting, I might keep an eye out for it :)

Enjoy your reading!

Suko said...

I am currently reading Dead End Gene Pool.

Enjoy your books! :)

Alice said...

I've read Dirty Little Angels and liked it. I hope you would too. :D