Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award!! Thank you Thank you

Kah from  Books Of My Life has honored me with the Versatile Blogger Award. Here are the rules:



1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

7 things about me? Geez umm...

1. Besides reading love photography even tho I'm not that good at it.
2. Love my new kitties.
3. I also do cross stitching, scrapbooking.
4. I'm short
5. I can pat my head and rub my stomach all at the same time.
6. I like country music and old 70's 80's  hair bands.  
 ....
#7 - I love watching Dave Letterman hahahaha

Ok enough about me...... 15 recently discovered blogger's awarded to:

2.  Never Growing Old- joining her over 40 bloggers too

5 comments:

Jillian said...

Yay Congrats you deserve it!!!!!

And thanks for the little shout out! much appreciated. <3

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm short and love Letterman too :)

Nikola said...

Congratulations! I have no idea why I wasn't already following your blog (you were actually the first person to comment on mine and i never forget these things), but after browsing around, I'm 100% sure these awards went to the right person! :)

Alice said...

Congratulations on the award!