This blog award has been passed on to me along with nine other people. The rules of this one is to list ten honest things about me and then pass the award on to ten other book bloggers. First for the easy part, to list ten things:
Good wife and mother.
Will read instead of doing dishes
Sits on the computer way to much
Loves to shop
Loves to do crafts
Hates to clean house
Loves chocolate and eats way to much
Haven't grown up, still a kid
That wasn't so easy! I'll have to pass it on later.
I would also like to thank Christine from Booktumbling for this award:
- Where is your favorite place to read a book? My couch with tons of pillows.
- Bookmarks or dog ears? Bookmark
- What is the best book you have read so far this year? Too many to list.
- Do you like to snack while reading and if so, what is your favorite snack? No to distracting LOL!
- Book borrower or book collector?Definitely a collector and my bookshelf is overflowing.
What am I reading ? This week its a book called Musical Chairs by Jen Knox - From Amazon:
Musical Chairs explores one family's history of mental health diagnoses and searches to define the cusp between a '90s working-class childhood and the trouble of adapting to a comfortable life in the suburbs. In order to understand her restlessness, Jennifer reflects on years of strip-dancing, alcoholism, and estrangement. Inspired by the least likely source, the family she left behind, Jennifer struggles towards reconciliation. This story is about identity, class, family ties, and the elusive nature of mental illness.
After that its The Witch Doctor's Wife by Tamar Myers - this one is an Early Reviewer from Library Thing.
Thats all for now! Hope you all have a great week.
vote it up!